Search

Police appeal for information after racial attack in Dagenham

16:08 18 September 2012

Probe: Police want to speak to this man after the attack in Fieldway - Ref: 106608

Probe: Police want to speak to this man after the attack in Fieldway - Ref: 106608

Archant

Police released pictures of these men today after a racially aggravated assault in Dagenham.

The four young men were caught on CCTV on an N15 bus before two Asian men were attacked in Fieldway.

Police said the victims, both aged 22, were followed from the bus and set upon at around 3.30am on June 17.

A Met spokesman said: “The men shown in the CCTV stills are wanted for questioning in connection with a racial assault on two Asian men who were followed from an N15 night bus. Anyone who can name these individuals should call Crimestoppers.”

Witnesses are asked to quote picture reference numbers if they contact the confidential information line on 0800 555 111.

Latest News Stories

Yesterday, 16:54
Chris Naylor, inset, is the new full-time chief exec at Barking and Dagenham Council

Barking and Dagenham Council has picked a new full-time chief executive to replace Graham Farrant, whose part-time role was axed earlier this year.

Yesterday, 16:15
The damage at a house on Canonsleigh Road in Dagenham after a fire

A woman braved smoke and flames to rescue her cats from a house fire in Dagenham last night.

Yesterday, 15:21
Off-target: The A&E at Queen's

A&E departments at the two hospitals serving Barking and Dagenham saw fewer than 80 per cent of people within the four-hour target the week before last, latest NHS England figures show.

Yesterday, 13:20
Now you see him... Colin Newman with the irregular light

Switching lights on when it’s dark and off when it’s light seems a simple enough routine.

Most read news

Up to 3,000 people took to the streets of London in vigils for Mike Brown which turned into a protest march down Oxford Street.

The NHS have introduced a new pill for those who struggle to screw the lid back on that bottle of wine.

Today the doctor has received an eight-year sentence for a string of offences.

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Barking and Dagenham Post e-edition today E-edition