IT S 2012 and the world is about to end – now that s what I call a closing Olympic ceremony. A plan has been devised by world leaders to save as much of mankind as possible, but unfortunately not everyone can be saved. When Jackson Curtis and his two chi
IT'S 2012 and the world is about to end - now that's what I call a closing Olympic ceremony.
A plan has been devised by world leaders to save as much of mankind as possible, but unfortunately not everyone can be saved.
When Jackson Curtis and his two children go on a family trip to Yellowstone, they stumble upon a massive research facility in a dried-up lake bed and uncover the secret of the impending apocalypse the government has been hiding.
Jackson must take matters into his own hands as he embarks on a desperate race to save his family and himself while witnessing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and other natural disasters.
You may also want to watch:
John Cusack stars in special effects bonanza 2012 (12A) from the director of Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow. Expect more of the same.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites