A cup of woe as duo suffer
BOTH Clapton and London APSA will be keen to bounce back in style this weekend after they were dumped out of the FA Cup last Saturday. A young Tons outfit were thoroughly outclassed by Kingsbury London Tigers, who flew into a 4-0 half-time lead. Although
BOTH Clapton and London APSA will be keen to bounce back in style this weekend after they were dumped out of the FA Cup last Saturday.
A young Tons outfit were thoroughly outclassed by Kingsbury London Tigers, who flew into a 4-0 half-time lead.
Although the tie was over, Clapton battled back well with Troy Hewitt and Alex Read scoring, but Tigers netted with the last kick to seal an easy win.
Clapton travel to Witham Town this weekend to face a side relegated from they Ryman League last season.
You may also want to watch:
APSA made the long trip to Clacton, but were beaten 2-1 by a strong Seasiders outfit, despite a Gregory Akpela strike.
The Newham side, like their borough rivals, have a tough game this weekend and travel to Burnham Ramblers, who although were also eliminated from the FA Cup at the first hurdle last weekend, beat Enfield 1893 2-0 the week before.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
Bethnal Green United meanwhile will be keen to build on their excellent opening day 2-0 win at Hullbridge Sports when they host Stansted.