A cup of woe as duo suffer
BOTH Clapton and London APSA will be keen to bounce back in style this weekend after they were dumped out of the FA Cup last Saturday. A young Tons outfit were thoroughly outclassed by Kingsbury London Tigers, who flew into a 4-0 half-time lead. Although
BOTH Clapton and London APSA will be keen to bounce back in style this weekend after they were dumped out of the FA Cup last Saturday.
A young Tons outfit were thoroughly outclassed by Kingsbury London Tigers, who flew into a 4-0 half-time lead.
Although the tie was over, Clapton battled back well with Troy Hewitt and Alex Read scoring, but Tigers netted with the last kick to seal an easy win.
Clapton travel to Witham Town this weekend to face a side relegated from they Ryman League last season.
You may also want to watch:
APSA made the long trip to Clacton, but were beaten 2-1 by a strong Seasiders outfit, despite a Gregory Akpela strike.
The Newham side, like their borough rivals, have a tough game this weekend and travel to Burnham Ramblers, who although were also eliminated from the FA Cup at the first hurdle last weekend, beat Enfield 1893 2-0 the week before.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Former child refugee who founded Barking women's service up for award
- 10 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
Bethnal Green United meanwhile will be keen to build on their excellent opening day 2-0 win at Hullbridge Sports when they host Stansted.