A Jordan in Dublin writes
We are all familiar with the words location, location, location when it comes to property buying and selling. When the draw from hell was made, the words security, security, security was the appropriate description. In that regard, the police presumably
We are all familiar with the words location, location, location when it comes to property buying and selling.
When the draw from hell was made, the words security, security, security was the appropriate description.
In that regard, the police presumably took control of the fixture in terms of ticket allocation, kick off time, policing in and outside the ground.
If that was the case then I'm afraid they came up short on all fronts.
You may also want to watch:
It doesn't absolve the nutters who disgraced themselves in and outside the ground and hopefully they are never seen in a football ground again.
The game should never have taken place at night and if we have the misfortune of a repeat draw in future competitions, 11am day time kick off and no away fans should be the basic pre-requisite.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 6 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
- 10 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
If a replay is needed, then the same arrangements should apply even if it means postponing a league fixture.
If they ever meet in Wembley, then God help us all.