A Jordan in Dublin writes
We are all familiar with the words location, location, location when it comes to property buying and selling. When the draw from hell was made, the words security, security, security was the appropriate description. In that regard, the police presumably
We are all familiar with the words location, location, location when it comes to property buying and selling.
When the draw from hell was made, the words security, security, security was the appropriate description.
In that regard, the police presumably took control of the fixture in terms of ticket allocation, kick off time, policing in and outside the ground.
If that was the case then I'm afraid they came up short on all fronts.
You may also want to watch:
It doesn't absolve the nutters who disgraced themselves in and outside the ground and hopefully they are never seen in a football ground again.
The game should never have taken place at night and if we have the misfortune of a repeat draw in future competitions, 11am day time kick off and no away fans should be the basic pre-requisite.
- 1 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 2 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 8 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 9 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 10 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
If a replay is needed, then the same arrangements should apply even if it means postponing a league fixture.
If they ever meet in Wembley, then God help us all.