A real treat for half term
IF YOUR youngster is a budding James Tomkins, Mark Noble or Freddie Sears, then West Ham are giving you the chance for them to show what they can do at a special series of half-term coaching courses. Bookings are now being taken for the courses, which wil
IF YOUR youngster is a budding James Tomkins, Mark Noble or Freddie Sears, then West Ham are giving you the chance for them to show what they can do at a special series of half-term coaching courses.
Bookings are now being taken for the courses, which will be held at nine different areas for players between five and 15.
The courses will be delivered by FA qualified coaches and will include technical skills sessions, fun games and competitions in the mornings, as well as small-sided games and match play in the afternoons.
In addition, all those taking part will receive a free West Ham United mini-skills ball and the chance to win four tickets for West Ham's clash with Bolton on March 6.
You may also want to watch:
Courses take place in Basildon, Beckton, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Dagenham, Hornchurch, Thurrock, Romford/Gidea Park and Upminster, with Beckton and Hornchurch also offering girls-only courses.
Children have the option of attending between one to three days of coaching. Three-day courses are �35 per child, two days cost �25 and one day courses are �12.50.
- 1 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 2 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
The courses take place between February 15 and February 19. For more details call the club on 0207 4737720 or email them at: