A two-way title fight
RAT PACK and Clappers are now in a two-way fight for the championship in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin Bowling Scratch League title at Dagenham Bowling. The two teams meet head on, in the last match of the season in two weeks time, but Rat Pack could clinch t
RAT PACK and Clappers are now in a two-way fight for the championship in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin Bowling Scratch League title at Dagenham Bowling.
The two teams meet head on, in the last match of the season in two weeks' time, but Rat Pack could clinch the title before then with a 6-2 win next week.
Misfits all but confirmed their third place, though they can still snatch second.
In the Handicap Division, Pinpals confirmed third place with a victory and Cobras are almost certainly assured of second, however they are only six points behind leaders Pinball Wizards with two to play.
You may also want to watch:
Top games came from Asad Khan with 224, Colin Grainger with 218, Ian Pignot with 214 and Allan Park with 208.
Top series came from Allan Park with 590, Asad Khan with 566, Colin Grainger with 554, Ian Pignot with 540 and Martin Perry with 500.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 Dagenham showed 'mental strength' in FA Cup win over Wealdstone
Results: Clappers 4 Cobras 4 (handicap 0-8), Rat Pack 4 Misfits 4 (2-6), The A Team 2 Pinpals 6 (2-6), Pinball Wizards 8 The Three Ks 0 (8-0).