A two-way title fight
RAT PACK and Clappers are now in a two-way fight for the championship in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin Bowling Scratch League title at Dagenham Bowling. The two teams meet head on, in the last match of the season in two weeks time, but Rat Pack could clinch t
RAT PACK and Clappers are now in a two-way fight for the championship in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin Bowling Scratch League title at Dagenham Bowling.
The two teams meet head on, in the last match of the season in two weeks' time, but Rat Pack could clinch the title before then with a 6-2 win next week.
Misfits all but confirmed their third place, though they can still snatch second.
In the Handicap Division, Pinpals confirmed third place with a victory and Cobras are almost certainly assured of second, however they are only six points behind leaders Pinball Wizards with two to play.
Top games came from Asad Khan with 224, Colin Grainger with 218, Ian Pignot with 214 and Allan Park with 208.
Top series came from Allan Park with 590, Asad Khan with 566, Colin Grainger with 554, Ian Pignot with 540 and Martin Perry with 500.
- 1 Father and son found guilty of Dagenham car park murder of John Avers
- 2 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 3 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 5 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 6 Car park killing: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Car park killing: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Full fibre broadband rollout coming to Crouch End and Barking
- 10 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
Results: Clappers 4 Cobras 4 (handicap 0-8), Rat Pack 4 Misfits 4 (2-6), The A Team 2 Pinpals 6 (2-6), Pinball Wizards 8 The Three Ks 0 (8-0).