ORIENT head for Hartlepool United on Saturday, with new boss Geraint Williams looking to build on his good start. It will be a tough game, but we will be going up there looking for a win, said Williams. Our away record is pretty much okay. Since Willi
ORIENT head for Hartlepool United on Saturday, with new boss Geraint Williams looking to build on his good start.
"It will be a tough game, but we will be going up there looking for a win," said Williams.
"Our away record is pretty much okay."
Since Williams took over, O's have taken four points from six, but the new boss does not want to look back.
You may also want to watch:
"It's been a good start, but we can't afford to look back, we have got to put all our attention on Saturday's game at Hartlepool," he said.
Orient will travel up tomorrow (Friday) and Williams hopes Adam Chambers will be able to shake off an Achilles problem.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Barking Riverside residents' frustration at new station delay
"Adam didn't train at the start of the week, but he did fantastically well to get through 90 minutes on Saturday," said Williams.
But Adam Boyd is struggling to play against his former club. "We're assessing the injury and he's had a scan on the ankle that he turned on Saturday. It's about 50-50," said Williams.
It will be reunion time at Victoria Park, as former O's duo Chris Turner and Colin West are the new managerial team there.