Ahmed up to 27
JHELUM continue to lead the way in the Muslim five-a-side Premier League after two victories in the last fortnight. They stormed to an impressive 15-2 victory over Bux last week, and though Friday s clash with Go Hard was more testing, they still managed
JHELUM continue to lead the way in the Muslim five-a-side Premier League after two victories in the last fortnight.
They stormed to an impressive 15-2 victory over Bux last week, and though Friday's clash with Go Hard was more testing, they still managed to come through 9-4 as Faizaan Ahmed took his season's tally to 27 in four games.
Jhelum are being tracked by City FC who beat UEL Titans 7-3.
Chasing Ahmed in the Premier League goalscoring charts is Amar of Bux who has 17 to his name, while City pair Zulqi Khan and Omar Bashir have 14 and 10 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
There are no 100 per cent records in the Championship, but KRK lead the way with three wins and a draw after an 8-4 win over previous leaders Brothers in the Deen on Friday.
QMT also managed two wins out of two as Sporting Green were beaten 11-3, before Team Dawah were thumped 10-2.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
In the other games Dawah got the better of the Brothers 5-2, while United pipped Sporting in a 10-goal thriller 6-4.