Aldershot leapfrog Daggers
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE dropped down to ninth in League Two after Aldershot Town picked up a 2-1 victory at Darlington on Tuesday night
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE dropped down to ninth in League Two after Aldershot Town picked up a 2-1 victory at Darlington on Tuesday night.
Marvin Morgan hit his 13th goal of the season to follow up Aaron Brown's strike, as the Shots moved 2-0 ahead at half time.
The Quakers, who are without a manager after former Ireland boss Steve Staunton departed, pulled a goal back late on through Paul Arnison.
You may also want to watch:
Aldershot are now two points above Daggers, but John Still's side remain just three away from Northampton, who occupy seventh place.
In the other action, automatic promotion-chasers Rotherham moved up to third after a 3-1 win over Macclesfield Town, while Daggers' next opponents Bradford City extended their unbeaten home run to four with a goalless draw against Notts County.
- 1 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 2 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences