Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- Credit: Aldi
A supermarket worker and avid charity fundraiser has celebrated 25 years of serving customers.
Aneta Tipping joined Aldi in 1996 as a Seven Kings store assistant, before progressing to her current role as Dagenham store manager in 2007.
Over the years, she has worked at and helped to open a number of east London stores, including Upminster in 2007, while helping to train and manage many junior colleagues.
Aneta has also organised a range of in-store fundraising activities for Aldi’s dedicated charity Teenage Cancer Trust.
After marking 25 years this month, Aneta said: “I’ve loved every moment of working here and want to thank my amazing colleagues who make it such a great place to come to work every day.”
You may also want to watch:
Aldi UK regional managing director Graham Hetherington said: "Colleagues like Aneta are the cornerstone of our business and I thank her for her continued dedication throughout the last 25 years."
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers