And as if to order!
Over the past two months I have had to call the council s new phone number and be held on the line for over 10 – 15 minutes at a time to make a complaint about the new dustmen! I have only just received my new wheelie black bin and before this I waited t
Over the past two months I have had to call the council's new phone number and be held on the line for over 10 - 15 minutes at a time to make a complaint about the new dustmen!
I have only just received my new wheelie black bin and before this I waited two weeks for a collection with rubbish strewn all over the front garden due to foxes and cats.
I called the council who came to remove and clean the area as I refused as it was down to them in the first place for yet another 'missed collection' as they call them!
I never received a green bin as I purchased a bin last year at the cost to me of �10.00 when the council first advised that they were bringing the new bins in they said that all the people who purchased the Green bins would get a refund.... No more. I can have another Green Bin, but they will only empty one!
You may also want to watch:
I have two on going corporate complaints that never get replied they only ever send forms that require your comments and you never hear a word again!
So far with regards to the wheelie bins I have had to call them 10 times as they haven't taken rubbish, grass etc, etc
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 7 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
The Council should either make the phone number a freephone number or get there finger out and sort their act out altogether.