And as if to order!
Over the past two months I have had to call the council s new phone number and be held on the line for over 10 – 15 minutes at a time to make a complaint about the new dustmen! I have only just received my new wheelie black bin and before this I waited t
Over the past two months I have had to call the council's new phone number and be held on the line for over 10 - 15 minutes at a time to make a complaint about the new dustmen!
I have only just received my new wheelie black bin and before this I waited two weeks for a collection with rubbish strewn all over the front garden due to foxes and cats.
I called the council who came to remove and clean the area as I refused as it was down to them in the first place for yet another 'missed collection' as they call them!
I never received a green bin as I purchased a bin last year at the cost to me of �10.00 when the council first advised that they were bringing the new bins in they said that all the people who purchased the Green bins would get a refund.... No more. I can have another Green Bin, but they will only empty one!
I have two on going corporate complaints that never get replied they only ever send forms that require your comments and you never hear a word again!
So far with regards to the wheelie bins I have had to call them 10 times as they haven't taken rubbish, grass etc, etc
- 1 Man in 50s in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 2 Barking and Dagenham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 3 Murder charge after man, 60, found fatally injured in Dagenham
- 4 Local 18-year-old filmmaker gears up for ‘ambitious’ first feature-length film
- 5 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 6 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 7 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 8 Gun shots fired in Dagenham
- 9 Summer of Festivals Weekender draws thousands to Parsloes Park
- 10 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
The Council should either make the phone number a freephone number or get there finger out and sort their act out altogether.