Another win for Macho Man’
HEAVYWEIGHT Wadi Camacho scored his second victory in the Great Britain boxing squad s three-match tour of the United States, with a two-round triumph over Stacey Harrington in St Louis Missouri, on Saturday night. The Macho Man , who proved too good for
HEAVYWEIGHT Wadi Camacho scored his second victory in the Great Britain boxing squad's three-match tour of the United States, with a two-round triumph over Stacey Harrington in St Louis Missouri, on Saturday night.
The 'Macho Man', who proved too good for the stylish Anthony Mack from Dallas, Texas, in his opening bout on the tour, displayed his punching-power, stopping Michigan rival Harrington on Saturday to complete an impressive double.
Peacock boxer Camacho poured on the pressure from the start as he slammed home heavy-hitting attacks, rocking the American national silver medallist with powerful hooks.
He maintained the pressure to put Harrington in trouble in the second session when the referee signalled the end, on the night the GB squad recorded a 7-4 team triumph.
The local hope looks to extend his victory run in the third clash of the tour, when the visitors face an American team at Des Moines, Iowa, on Friday night.
- 1 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 9 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 10 Percentage of unvaccinated hospital staff revealed as mandatory jab deadline looms