Another win for Macho Man’
HEAVYWEIGHT Wadi Camacho scored his second victory in the Great Britain boxing squad s three-match tour of the United States, with a two-round triumph over Stacey Harrington in St Louis Missouri, on Saturday night. The Macho Man , who proved too good for
HEAVYWEIGHT Wadi Camacho scored his second victory in the Great Britain boxing squad's three-match tour of the United States, with a two-round triumph over Stacey Harrington in St Louis Missouri, on Saturday night.
The 'Macho Man', who proved too good for the stylish Anthony Mack from Dallas, Texas, in his opening bout on the tour, displayed his punching-power, stopping Michigan rival Harrington on Saturday to complete an impressive double.
Peacock boxer Camacho poured on the pressure from the start as he slammed home heavy-hitting attacks, rocking the American national silver medallist with powerful hooks.
He maintained the pressure to put Harrington in trouble in the second session when the referee signalled the end, on the night the GB squad recorded a 7-4 team triumph.
You may also want to watch:
The local hope looks to extend his victory run in the third clash of the tour, when the visitors face an American team at Des Moines, Iowa, on Friday night.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences