Man killed in crash between motorcycle and car in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash involving a car in Dagenham.
Police were called to Longbridge Road, shortly after 10.15pm last Friday, May 14, and found a 21-year-old man seriously injured.
Despite the efforts of emergency services at the scene and an off-duty officer giving CPR, the man died a short time later.
His next of kin have been informed.
The car and the driver stopped at the scene.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command would like to speak with anyone with information about the collision.
Anyone who saw what happened or who has dashcam footage is asked to call the witness appeal line on 020 8597 4874 or via 101, quoting reference CAD 8669/14MAY.
- 1 Barking butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 5 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 6 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 'The entire game will mourn him': Tributes to football great Jimmy Greaves
- 9 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL