Man killed in crash between motorcycle and car in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash involving a car in Dagenham.
Police were called to Longbridge Road, shortly after 10.15pm last Friday, May 14, and found a 21-year-old man seriously injured.
Despite the efforts of emergency services at the scene and an off-duty officer giving CPR, the man died a short time later.
His next of kin have been informed.
The car and the driver stopped at the scene.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command would like to speak with anyone with information about the collision.
Anyone who saw what happened or who has dashcam footage is asked to call the witness appeal line on 020 8597 4874 or via 101, quoting reference CAD 8669/14MAY.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 Staff to strike at primary school in Dagenham
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 5 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 6 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 7 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 8 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 9 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 10 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath