IT was a bad weekend for both of Newham s Essex Senior League side s as each crashed to disappointing defeats. Neither club managed to find the net as a ninth minute Matt Read strike gave Bowers & Pitsea a 1-0 win over Clapton, while Eton Manor overran L
IT was a bad weekend for both of Newham's Essex Senior League side's as each crashed to disappointing defeats.
Neither club managed to find the net as a ninth minute Matt Read strike gave Bowers & Pitsea a 1-0 win over Clapton, while Eton Manor overran London APSA, comfortably winning 4-0.
APSA had enjoyed a stunning victory the previous Tuesday when they overcame title-chasing Takeley away from home.
Carl Conway netted the only goal of the game on 57 minutes to secure arguably APSA's best victory of the season.
Both side's are back in Essex Senior League action this weekend.
APSA entertain an improving Barkingside and Clapton host promotion-chasing Enfield 1893 at the Old Spotted Dog.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 7 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire