Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Archant
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive, and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of east London.
Editor Lindsay Jones said: "Over the past few years our websites have become the go to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they are attracting a bigger audience than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today.”
We hope you like the new look.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 3 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 4 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 5 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 6 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 9 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 10 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules