Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Archant
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive, and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of east London.
Editor Lindsay Jones said: "Over the past few years our websites have become the go to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they are attracting a bigger audience than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today.”
We hope you like the new look.
- 1 Dagenham man sentenced to life for raping teenage girl in his wife's car
- 2 'Appallingly dirty' Dagenham shop doubling up as 'substandard' hotel
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Woman seeks long lost relatives who may be in Dagenham
- 5 £975 fine after man caught on CCTV getting out of car to wee on street
- 6 Care worker contests fine after 'cloned plates' car caught in bus lane
- 7 Council failed to investigate woman's concern of 'cancer cluster'
- 8 Tributes to 'deeply spiritual' Barking priest following death from cancer
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced to life for 'brutal' knife attack murder
- 10 Eight arrests after stabbing in Barking