Away the lads as London win
ESSEX ONE Upper Clapton 12 East London 52 East London maintained their 100 per cent away record for the season with a comfortable victory at Upper Clapton on Saturday. The match started frenetically, but East went ahead when Pilkington fed David Eve, who
Upper Clapton 12 East London 52
East London maintained their 100 per cent away record for the season with a comfortable victory at Upper Clapton on Saturday.
The match started frenetically, but East went ahead when Pilkington fed David Eve, who went over.
You may also want to watch:
Two more quick scores followed as Eve grabbed his second, while Masters also touched down.
Carson was then sin-binned for the visitors, but they responded with another try as Eve went over for his hat-trick.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 'Not a matter of shifting blame': Port victim's family receives another apology from detectives on case
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Police failed to flag up 'significant' incident
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
The scoring was relentless as Bracken then dotted down on the stroke of half-time.
After the break, Clapton finally got on to the scoresheet, but Gonse kicked a penalty to increase the lead.
Bracken sprinted away for another try, before Gonse finished off a move he started to score.
He then added the extras for his seventh conversion of the day.
East London host Thames this weekend.
EAST LONDON seconds defeated their third team 57-28 in a friendly at the weekend.
It was the seconds who showed first, scoring the opening try, and they quickly added to their lead.
The thirds replied, but two further scores from the second team saw them maintain their lead and eventually, they cruised home.
The seconds play Thurrock fourths this weekend while the thirds have a match with Romford fourths.