Coronavirus: Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce offering to support businesses
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A business support group wants to hear from firms hit by the coronavirus.
Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce is offering a range of support starting with a conference call on Monday, March 23 at 11am.
The aim is to help with any business-related questions people may have as well as providing an opportunity to help set up remote networking, make connections and do business.
The chamber is inviting business people to phone in and tell them what help they need, for example in obtaining support offered by government as well as sharing details of what products or services firms can provide.
Long standing chamber members Archant, which publishes the Barking and Dagenham Post, is also keen to support local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Dial in for 11am on Monday on 0330 0945 940. The conference room number you will be asked for is 16537581#
and the guest pin is 6227#
- 1 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 4 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 5 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 6 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 9 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 10 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
Chamber membership is an extension to your business. Feel free to contact them if they can be of assistance.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8591 6966.