Barking and Dagenham College to host parenting conference
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Organisers of a parent empowerment event at Barking and Dagenham College are hoping to boost family relationships and dynamics.
Saturday’s event aims to help parents understand the way their children are learning and how different influences in their lives will affect them.
There will also be ideas on how parents to improve their positive traits and how to channel them to improve life and well-being.
Parents will be given tips on issues including fostering, children with challenging behaviour, preparation for exams and juggling work and parenting.
There will also be advice on building confidence in children and general parenting skills.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place at the conference hall on the college’s Rush Green Campus from 12:30pm to 4pm, with refreshments available upon arrival.
Places are limited so to register call 07459 558580 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking