Barking and Dagenham police issue appeal to trace nine people
PUBLISHED: 15:52 02 February 2016 | UPDATED: 16:42 02 February 2016
Police are appealing for help in tracing nine people in connection to crimes including threats to kill and actual bodily harm.
“Arrest warrants do not have an expiry date,” said PC Jason Thompson, of Barking and Dagenham Fugitive Desk.
“When an arrest warrant has been issued, officers will not stop seeking the individual until they are found.
“I urge all of the people listed here to present themselves at a police station rather than continue to look over their shoulder or wait for the knock at the door.”
“Assisting police in finding wanted people could remove a criminal from your area or help eliminate someone from police enquiries.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 0203 276 1167 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Police are looking to trace the following people:
1. Anthony Bryan, 36, of Jarrow Road, Romford in connection with an incident of criminal damage at Rowney Road, Dagenham on December 2, 2015
2. Alina Catrin, 20, of Primrose Avenue, Romford in connection with theft at Asda, Merrielands Crescent, Dagenham on November 21, 2015
3. Quenton Donatien, 19, of Victory Court, Atlantis Close, Dagenham in connection with an incident of threats to kill at Bradwell Avenue, Dagenham on November 18, 2015
4. Joe Ellis, 25, of Lulworth Close, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex in connection with a racially aggravated public order offence at Elsie Road, Dagenham on July 31, 2015
5. Luke Gray, 19, of Roxwell Road, Dagenham in connection with robbery at Roxwell Road and Farr Avenue, Barking on November 25 2015
6. Jamelle Henry, 25, of no fixed address in connection with the supply of drugs at Monmouth Road, Dagenham on January 5, 2016
7. Daniel Perry, 26, of High Road, Chadwell Heath in connection with an incident of actual bodily harm at Bonham Road, Dagenham on November 30, 2015
8. Selena Scamp, 29, of Fairview Green Street, Dartford in connection with fraud at Cannington Road, Dagenham on October 1, 2014
9. Joanne Ward, 32, of Eaton Court, Shafter Road, Dagenham in connection with failing to attend a required assessment on 25 November 2015
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Barking and Dagenham Post. Click the link in the orange box above for details.