I READ the report in the post about householders being fined for messy gardens which is a good thing as some are terrible eyesores. Where I live on the Gascoigne estate, it is a mess which us residents pay the council a service charge for estate cleaning
I READ the report in the post about householders being fined for messy gardens which is a good thing as some are terrible eyesores.
Where I live on the Gascoigne estate, it is a mess which us residents pay the council a service charge for estate cleaning and maintenance and they are not clearing up.
There is old broken up wardrobes and mattresses which have been there for three weeks and an old fridge freezer near my block for at least six months.
It has been reported to two estate managers of the cleaning department three months ago and it's still there.
You may also want to watch:
So could they fine us residents for not clearing up their own areas?
name and address supplied
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 4 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 5 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 8 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 9 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 10 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing