Barking Splash Park to re-open for summer later this month
- Credit: Archant
Barking Splash Park will re-open for summer later this month.
The wet play area, located in Barking Park, opens at weekends during term-time and every day during the school holidays, weather-permitting.
Open between 11am and 5.30pm, the park will return for business on Saturday May 24 for the duration of the half-term holiday, although queues are likely during busy periods.
Paul Hogan, divisional director of culture and sport for Barking and Dagenham Council said: “Barking Splash Park is proving to be a popular annual attraction with residents.
“Our intention is to open for the half-term holidays, so I just hope that the British weather works with us and gives local people the opportunity to have some outside fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Prices range from free for members aged less than a year old, to £3.60 for non-members aged more than one.
Last tickets for the attraction will be sold 45 minutes before the end of the session.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 6 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Column: Pride and trust continues to grow in Dagenham squad
For more information lbbd.gov.uk/splash or call 020 8724 3120.
Better information needed on Barking Splash Park after closure say parentsUK’s biggest adventure golf course prepares to open in Chadwell HeathFirst-time canoeists make a splash on the water at Dagenham’s Mayesbrook Park lake