Bring on Dagenham mega prison
The plan to build a mega prison in Dagenham, housing up to 1500 inmates is a brilliant idea, as far as I can see! With the Barking & Dagenham Post reporting this week that burglaries, violence, domestic crime and robbery in the borough are all on the in
The plan to build a "mega prison" in Dagenham, housing up to 1500 inmates is a brilliant idea, as far as I can see!
With the Barking & Dagenham Post reporting this week that burglaries, violence, domestic crime and robbery in the borough are all on the increase, a prison in our midst seems the ideal solution.
The burglars, robbers, muggers, car thieves, knife attackers, benefit fraudsters and the rest who have dragged this once proud borough to the gutter can all be fast-tracked along the A13 (do not pass go, do not collect �10), straight to jail!!
Also, with Barking & Dagenham boasting one of the highest levels of unemployment, there will be jobs a-plenty for all the decent folk of this borough who actually want to get out there and earn a decent living.
You may also want to watch:
Dagenham Jail - bring it on!
Name and address supplied and once proud to say I lived in Barking
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 7 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 8 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend