Second B&M store to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Another B&M is opening in Dagenham.
The store, which will be on the site of a former Homebase in Merrielands Retail Park, will open on December 7.
It’ll be the second B&M in Dagenham, with another in Whalebone Lane South.
A spokeswoman from B&M said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
B&M expects the store to be a boost to the local economy, with 80 jobs being created.
The first B&M opened in Blackpool in 1978, and now there are more than 600 in the UK. The new Dagenham store will sell toys, food, cosmetics, pet products and will also have a garden centre.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer