Second B&M store to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Another B&M is opening in Dagenham.
The store, which will be on the site of a former Homebase in Merrielands Retail Park, will open on December 7.
It’ll be the second B&M in Dagenham, with another in Whalebone Lane South.
A spokeswoman from B&M said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
B&M expects the store to be a boost to the local economy, with 80 jobs being created.
The first B&M opened in Blackpool in 1978, and now there are more than 600 in the UK. The new Dagenham store will sell toys, food, cosmetics, pet products and will also have a garden centre.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 5 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds