Second B&M store to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Another B&M is opening in Dagenham.
The store, which will be on the site of a former Homebase in Merrielands Retail Park, will open on December 7.
It’ll be the second B&M in Dagenham, with another in Whalebone Lane South.
A spokeswoman from B&M said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
B&M expects the store to be a boost to the local economy, with 80 jobs being created.
The first B&M opened in Blackpool in 1978, and now there are more than 600 in the UK. The new Dagenham store will sell toys, food, cosmetics, pet products and will also have a garden centre.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 5 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.