Second B&M store to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Another B&M is opening in Dagenham.
The store, which will be on the site of a former Homebase in Merrielands Retail Park, will open on December 7.
It’ll be the second B&M in Dagenham, with another in Whalebone Lane South.
A spokeswoman from B&M said: “We’re feeling really positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.
“We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers through the door in a few weeks.”
You may also want to watch:
B&M expects the store to be a boost to the local economy, with 80 jobs being created.
The first B&M opened in Blackpool in 1978, and now there are more than 600 in the UK. The new Dagenham store will sell toys, food, cosmetics, pet products and will also have a garden centre.
- 1 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 4 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
- 6 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 7 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 8 Dagenham crash to defeat at home to Stockport
- 9 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week