Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce launches business awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from across the borough united to help launch the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce business awards.
Sponsors of the awards, as well as some of last year’s winners, gathered at Dagenham and Redbridge’s Victoria Road ground on Monday night for the launch event.
They were adressed by chamber president Simon Green as well as last year’s business of the year winner, Dr Joerg Feist of Sensor Coating Systems, who said he was “very happy and surprised” to take home the top award.
Entries for this year’s awards are now open, with 12 categories that businesses can enter.
The closing date is 5pm on Friday, May 25, with the three finalists in each category invited to attend the awards ceremony, which is being held at the football club on Thursday, July 19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download an application form, visit bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London