Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce launches business awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from across the borough united to help launch the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce business awards.
Sponsors of the awards, as well as some of last year’s winners, gathered at Dagenham and Redbridge’s Victoria Road ground on Monday night for the launch event.
They were adressed by chamber president Simon Green as well as last year’s business of the year winner, Dr Joerg Feist of Sensor Coating Systems, who said he was “very happy and surprised” to take home the top award.
Entries for this year’s awards are now open, with 12 categories that businesses can enter.
The closing date is 5pm on Friday, May 25, with the three finalists in each category invited to attend the awards ceremony, which is being held at the football club on Thursday, July 19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download an application form, visit bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils