Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce launches business awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from across the borough united to help launch the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce business awards.
Sponsors of the awards, as well as some of last year’s winners, gathered at Dagenham and Redbridge’s Victoria Road ground on Monday night for the launch event.
They were adressed by chamber president Simon Green as well as last year’s business of the year winner, Dr Joerg Feist of Sensor Coating Systems, who said he was “very happy and surprised” to take home the top award.
Entries for this year’s awards are now open, with 12 categories that businesses can enter.
The closing date is 5pm on Friday, May 25, with the three finalists in each category invited to attend the awards ceremony, which is being held at the football club on Thursday, July 19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download an application form, visit bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete