Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce launches business awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from across the borough united to help launch the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce business awards.
Sponsors of the awards, as well as some of last year’s winners, gathered at Dagenham and Redbridge’s Victoria Road ground on Monday night for the launch event.
They were adressed by chamber president Simon Green as well as last year’s business of the year winner, Dr Joerg Feist of Sensor Coating Systems, who said he was “very happy and surprised” to take home the top award.
Entries for this year’s awards are now open, with 12 categories that businesses can enter.
The closing date is 5pm on Friday, May 25, with the three finalists in each category invited to attend the awards ceremony, which is being held at the football club on Thursday, July 19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download an application form, visit bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 2 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 3 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 4 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 5 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 8 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid