Barking insurance group win top award
- Credit: Archant
An insurance group based in Barking has won a top industry award for the third year in a row.
Lark Group, in Wakering Road, recently made it a hat trick of Private Client Broker of the Year prizes, at the prestigious UK Broker Awards.
The company’s private client division specialises in looking after high-value property including listed homes, fine-art collections, jewellery and musical instruments.
Managing director of the Private Client team, David Foster, was delighted to receive the award at The Brewery, in Moorgate, last month.
“It’s unprecedented for a broker to win this award for three years running, and it’s testament to the hard work, passion and customer focus of our fabulous team at Lark,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“It really is a privilege to work with such a dedicated and genuinely nice group of people.”
Lark Group is currently listed in the Top 40 Brokers in the UK, placing more than £130m of premium on behalf of over 35,000 clients.
- 1 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 2 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility
- 9 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
The company has expanded to seven offices with bases in Bury St Edmonds, Colchester, Croydon, Farnborough, Maidstone and central London.