Barking insurance group win top award
- Credit: Archant
An insurance group based in Barking has won a top industry award for the third year in a row.
Lark Group, in Wakering Road, recently made it a hat trick of Private Client Broker of the Year prizes, at the prestigious UK Broker Awards.
The company’s private client division specialises in looking after high-value property including listed homes, fine-art collections, jewellery and musical instruments.
Managing director of the Private Client team, David Foster, was delighted to receive the award at The Brewery, in Moorgate, last month.
“It’s unprecedented for a broker to win this award for three years running, and it’s testament to the hard work, passion and customer focus of our fabulous team at Lark,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“It really is a privilege to work with such a dedicated and genuinely nice group of people.”
Lark Group is currently listed in the Top 40 Brokers in the UK, placing more than £130m of premium on behalf of over 35,000 clients.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 9 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
The company has expanded to seven offices with bases in Bury St Edmonds, Colchester, Croydon, Farnborough, Maidstone and central London.