Barking insurance group win top award
- Credit: Archant
An insurance group based in Barking has won a top industry award for the third year in a row.
Lark Group, in Wakering Road, recently made it a hat trick of Private Client Broker of the Year prizes, at the prestigious UK Broker Awards.
The company’s private client division specialises in looking after high-value property including listed homes, fine-art collections, jewellery and musical instruments.
Managing director of the Private Client team, David Foster, was delighted to receive the award at The Brewery, in Moorgate, last month.
“It’s unprecedented for a broker to win this award for three years running, and it’s testament to the hard work, passion and customer focus of our fabulous team at Lark,” he said.
“It really is a privilege to work with such a dedicated and genuinely nice group of people.”
Lark Group is currently listed in the Top 40 Brokers in the UK, placing more than £130m of premium on behalf of over 35,000 clients.
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 3 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 4 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 7 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 8 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 9 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 10 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
The company has expanded to seven offices with bases in Bury St Edmonds, Colchester, Croydon, Farnborough, Maidstone and central London.