Barking insurance group win top award
- Credit: Archant
An insurance group based in Barking has won a top industry award for the third year in a row.
Lark Group, in Wakering Road, recently made it a hat trick of Private Client Broker of the Year prizes, at the prestigious UK Broker Awards.
The company’s private client division specialises in looking after high-value property including listed homes, fine-art collections, jewellery and musical instruments.
Managing director of the Private Client team, David Foster, was delighted to receive the award at The Brewery, in Moorgate, last month.
“It’s unprecedented for a broker to win this award for three years running, and it’s testament to the hard work, passion and customer focus of our fabulous team at Lark,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“It really is a privilege to work with such a dedicated and genuinely nice group of people.”
Lark Group is currently listed in the Top 40 Brokers in the UK, placing more than £130m of premium on behalf of over 35,000 clients.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
The company has expanded to seven offices with bases in Bury St Edmonds, Colchester, Croydon, Farnborough, Maidstone and central London.