Barking logistics firm expands to Romania
- Credit: Archant
A Barking-based logistics company has expanded its services to Bulgaria and Romania.
IEFS Limited, in Kingsbridge Road, made the extension of its international services is being made possible by the company’s membership of Palletways, Europe’s largest and fastest-growing express palletised freight network.
The company can now deliver to 20 European countries, including Austria, Denmark, and Portugal in addition to services across the UK.
Derek Best, depot principal at IEFS said: “The addition of Romania and Bulgaria to the network is excellent news for both Palletways and IEFS and will open up new market opportunities, benefitting us and our customers.”
The Palletways’ pan-European network handles over 30,000 pallets across Europe every day and Luis Zubialde, managing director for Palletways (UK) Ltd was pleased with the growth.
You may also want to watch:
“Our expansion into the Black Sea countries means we can now deliver to more European destinations than any other pallet network,” he said.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 'Not a matter of shifting blame': Port victim's family receives another apology from detectives on case
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Police failed to flag up 'significant' incident
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock