Barking logistics firm expands to Romania
- Credit: Archant
A Barking-based logistics company has expanded its services to Bulgaria and Romania.
IEFS Limited, in Kingsbridge Road, made the extension of its international services is being made possible by the company’s membership of Palletways, Europe’s largest and fastest-growing express palletised freight network.
The company can now deliver to 20 European countries, including Austria, Denmark, and Portugal in addition to services across the UK.
Derek Best, depot principal at IEFS said: “The addition of Romania and Bulgaria to the network is excellent news for both Palletways and IEFS and will open up new market opportunities, benefitting us and our customers.”
The Palletways’ pan-European network handles over 30,000 pallets across Europe every day and Luis Zubialde, managing director for Palletways (UK) Ltd was pleased with the growth.
You may also want to watch:
“Our expansion into the Black Sea countries means we can now deliver to more European destinations than any other pallet network,” he said.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking