Barking logistics firm expands to Romania
- Credit: Archant
A Barking-based logistics company has expanded its services to Bulgaria and Romania.
IEFS Limited, in Kingsbridge Road, made the extension of its international services is being made possible by the company’s membership of Palletways, Europe’s largest and fastest-growing express palletised freight network.
The company can now deliver to 20 European countries, including Austria, Denmark, and Portugal in addition to services across the UK.
Derek Best, depot principal at IEFS said: “The addition of Romania and Bulgaria to the network is excellent news for both Palletways and IEFS and will open up new market opportunities, benefitting us and our customers.”
The Palletways’ pan-European network handles over 30,000 pallets across Europe every day and Luis Zubialde, managing director for Palletways (UK) Ltd was pleased with the growth.
You may also want to watch:
“Our expansion into the Black Sea countries means we can now deliver to more European destinations than any other pallet network,” he said.
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 5 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week