Barking logistics firm expands to Romania
- Credit: Archant
A Barking-based logistics company has expanded its services to Bulgaria and Romania.
IEFS Limited, in Kingsbridge Road, made the extension of its international services is being made possible by the company’s membership of Palletways, Europe’s largest and fastest-growing express palletised freight network.
The company can now deliver to 20 European countries, including Austria, Denmark, and Portugal in addition to services across the UK.
Derek Best, depot principal at IEFS said: “The addition of Romania and Bulgaria to the network is excellent news for both Palletways and IEFS and will open up new market opportunities, benefitting us and our customers.”
The Palletways’ pan-European network handles over 30,000 pallets across Europe every day and Luis Zubialde, managing director for Palletways (UK) Ltd was pleased with the growth.
You may also want to watch:
“Our expansion into the Black Sea countries means we can now deliver to more European destinations than any other pallet network,” he said.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend