Barking MP to open East London EXPO
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is due to open the third annual East London EXPO today (Wednesday).
Up to 100 businesses from across the east London corridor are to showcase their expertise at the Dagenham event from 10am to 6pm.
The MP is due to attend at around 10.30am so she can officially launch the EXPO, at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham.
It will be followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners and exhibitor Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone in the area who has a business, or an interest in doing business, should attend.”
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 6 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 7 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 10 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
Barking and Dagenham Mayor Tony Ramsay is due to attend from 1pm.