Barking MP to open East London EXPO
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is due to open the third annual East London EXPO today (Wednesday).
Up to 100 businesses from across the east London corridor are to showcase their expertise at the Dagenham event from 10am to 6pm.
The MP is due to attend at around 10.30am so she can officially launch the EXPO, at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham.
It will be followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners and exhibitor Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone in the area who has a business, or an interest in doing business, should attend.”
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 4 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
Barking and Dagenham Mayor Tony Ramsay is due to attend from 1pm.