Barking MP to open East London EXPO
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is due to open the third annual East London EXPO today (Wednesday).
Up to 100 businesses from across the east London corridor are to showcase their expertise at the Dagenham event from 10am to 6pm.
The MP is due to attend at around 10.30am so she can officially launch the EXPO, at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham.
It will be followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners and exhibitor Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone in the area who has a business, or an interest in doing business, should attend.”
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 3 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 7 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 8 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 9 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 10 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
Barking and Dagenham Mayor Tony Ramsay is due to attend from 1pm.