Barking says hola to Spanish fruit and veg
- Credit: Archant
A European trade business welcomed an array of premium Spanish fruit and veg companies to Barking last week, in the latest of a series of successful trade missions
Currently setting up a second permanent office in Malaga, Tradex Consultancy UK are looking to expand operations over the next few months.
After linking 10 Spanish producers with 27 British sellers in just two days, managing director Jesús Manso Arcas, 31, is already planning the next move.
“Some British companies have asked us about going to Spain to meet with buyers over there, which is something we hope to do,” he said.
“We’ve brought Spanish produce to Britain, so hopefully now we can take British produce to Spain.”
You may also want to watch:
“We still have lots to do, but it’s looking exciting for 2015.”
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 10 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham