Barking says hola to Spanish fruit and veg
- Credit: Archant
A European trade business welcomed an array of premium Spanish fruit and veg companies to Barking last week, in the latest of a series of successful trade missions
Currently setting up a second permanent office in Malaga, Tradex Consultancy UK are looking to expand operations over the next few months.
After linking 10 Spanish producers with 27 British sellers in just two days, managing director Jesús Manso Arcas, 31, is already planning the next move.
“Some British companies have asked us about going to Spain to meet with buyers over there, which is something we hope to do,” he said.
“We’ve brought Spanish produce to Britain, so hopefully now we can take British produce to Spain.”
You may also want to watch:
“We still have lots to do, but it’s looking exciting for 2015.”
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars