Barking says hola to Spanish fruit and veg
- Credit: Archant
A European trade business welcomed an array of premium Spanish fruit and veg companies to Barking last week, in the latest of a series of successful trade missions
Currently setting up a second permanent office in Malaga, Tradex Consultancy UK are looking to expand operations over the next few months.
After linking 10 Spanish producers with 27 British sellers in just two days, managing director Jesús Manso Arcas, 31, is already planning the next move.
“Some British companies have asked us about going to Spain to meet with buyers over there, which is something we hope to do,” he said.
“We’ve brought Spanish produce to Britain, so hopefully now we can take British produce to Spain.”
You may also want to watch:
“We still have lots to do, but it’s looking exciting for 2015.”
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 5 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.