Barking says hola to Spanish fruit and veg
- Credit: Archant
A European trade business welcomed an array of premium Spanish fruit and veg companies to Barking last week, in the latest of a series of successful trade missions
Currently setting up a second permanent office in Malaga, Tradex Consultancy UK are looking to expand operations over the next few months.
After linking 10 Spanish producers with 27 British sellers in just two days, managing director Jesús Manso Arcas, 31, is already planning the next move.
“Some British companies have asked us about going to Spain to meet with buyers over there, which is something we hope to do,” he said.
“We’ve brought Spanish produce to Britain, so hopefully now we can take British produce to Spain.”
You may also want to watch:
“We still have lots to do, but it’s looking exciting for 2015.”
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 4 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 6 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 7 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?