Boy, 17, seriously hurt in carpark attack
A teenager was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries after being attacked in a carpark in Barking.
The 17-year-old was seriously assaulted in a small carpark area in Cowbridge Lane at 6.25pm on Saturday.
He was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, where his injuries were described as life threatening. He is now in a stable condition.
Police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed the attack, or has information concerning the suspects.
DC Rob Bellamy, of Barking and Dagenham, CID said: “Due to the violent nature of this incident I am keen to hear from anyone who can further my investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“As the incident took place early evening I am hoping that someone may have seen what happened. Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
Call DC Bellamy or PC Parish on 020 3276 1056 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 2 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 3 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 4 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 5 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 6 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 7 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 8 Consultation launched on extension of public space order, including alcohol drinking ban
- 9 Matt Robinson set to agree new deal with Dagenham & Redbridge
- 10 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week