Boy, 17, seriously hurt in carpark attack
A teenager was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries after being attacked in a carpark in Barking.
The 17-year-old was seriously assaulted in a small carpark area in Cowbridge Lane at 6.25pm on Saturday.
He was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, where his injuries were described as life threatening. He is now in a stable condition.
Police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed the attack, or has information concerning the suspects.
DC Rob Bellamy, of Barking and Dagenham, CID said: “Due to the violent nature of this incident I am keen to hear from anyone who can further my investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“As the incident took place early evening I am hoping that someone may have seen what happened. Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
Call DC Bellamy or PC Parish on 020 3276 1056 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils