Boy, 17, seriously hurt in carpark attack
A teenager was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries after being attacked in a carpark in Barking.
The 17-year-old was seriously assaulted in a small carpark area in Cowbridge Lane at 6.25pm on Saturday.
He was taken to Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, where his injuries were described as life threatening. He is now in a stable condition.
Police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed the attack, or has information concerning the suspects.
DC Rob Bellamy, of Barking and Dagenham, CID said: “Due to the violent nature of this incident I am keen to hear from anyone who can further my investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“As the incident took place early evening I am hoping that someone may have seen what happened. Any information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
Call DC Bellamy or PC Parish on 020 3276 1056 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people
- 9 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 10 Dagenham fall to heavy defeat at Eastleigh