Coronavirus: Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce organises grant conference call
- Credit: Ken Mears
Companies across the borough are invited to find out more about the support available to small businesses during the coronavirus crisis.
A conference call has been set up by the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce to discuss the benefits available through the business grant fund scheme.
This has seen the government authorise councils to make payments of £10,000 or £25,000 to businesses with less than 50 employees who can demonstrate a significant drop in income due to coronavirus restriction measures.
Businesses who may be eligible include those in shared spaces, market traders and small charity properties.
Hassan Qayyam from Barking and Dagenham Council’s business rates team will be on the conference call, which can accommodate up to 50 callers.
You may also want to watch:
To join, call 03330 110945 from 11am on Wednesday, May 20, using conference room number 16537581# and guest pin: 6227#
- 1 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 2 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 3 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 4 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 5 Jo Richardson pupils invited to 'hug a mug' in lockdown
- 6 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 7 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed