Count down to this year’s East London EXPO
- Credit: Archant
Start-ups and local businesses from across East London will be gathering in Dagenham later this month to showcase their skills.
East London EXPO is now in its fourth year and is a chance for businesses across the area to raise their profile despite the tough times.
Among those exhibiting will be London City Airport, Metro Bank and Prontaprint Barking, meanwhile a series of high-profile speakers are lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, covering everything from speed networking to digital marketing.
The East London EXPO will be officially opened by Romford MP Andrew Rosindell at 10am on October 16 in the grounds of Barking Rugby Club in Gale Street, Dagenham.
The event runs from 10am to 6pm, followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find some 45 to 50 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/EastLondonEXPO
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.