Count down to this year’s East London EXPO
- Credit: Archant
Start-ups and local businesses from across East London will be gathering in Dagenham later this month to showcase their skills.
East London EXPO is now in its fourth year and is a chance for businesses across the area to raise their profile despite the tough times.
Among those exhibiting will be London City Airport, Metro Bank and Prontaprint Barking, meanwhile a series of high-profile speakers are lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, covering everything from speed networking to digital marketing.
The East London EXPO will be officially opened by Romford MP Andrew Rosindell at 10am on October 16 in the grounds of Barking Rugby Club in Gale Street, Dagenham.
The event runs from 10am to 6pm, followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find some 45 to 50 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 8 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 10 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/EastLondonEXPO
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.