Count down to this year’s East London EXPO
- Credit: Archant
Start-ups and local businesses from across East London will be gathering in Dagenham later this month to showcase their skills.
East London EXPO is now in its fourth year and is a chance for businesses across the area to raise their profile despite the tough times.
Among those exhibiting will be London City Airport, Metro Bank and Prontaprint Barking, meanwhile a series of high-profile speakers are lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, covering everything from speed networking to digital marketing.
The East London EXPO will be officially opened by Romford MP Andrew Rosindell at 10am on October 16 in the grounds of Barking Rugby Club in Gale Street, Dagenham.
The event runs from 10am to 6pm, followed by a networking evening until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event, where they will find some 45 to 50 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 7 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/EastLondonEXPO
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.