Cream of Barking and Dagenham businesses to attend east London exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds are expected to attend an annual exhibition promoting some of east London’s top businesses.
The East London EXPO, now in its fourth year, will see a variety of companies come together under one roof to show off their wares and meet and greet with potential new customers.
This year the event, supported by the Barking and Dagenham Post, will take place in the grounds of Barking Rugby Club in Gale Street, near to the A13, from 10am to 6pm on Wednesday, October 16.
It will include free business seminars throughout the day with a networking event from 6pm to 8pm.
Mary Clements, of the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, said: “It’s an opportunity for businesses to showcase themselves, which in turn helps to showcase the best of east London and Barking and Dagenham.”
You may also want to watch:
She explained exhibiting businesses had won large contracts in previous years which they said they “never would have got if they hadn’t been exhibiting”.
Those already filling some of the sought-after spots include media group Archant, owners of the Post and Recorder newspapers, business east, Garrods of Barking, and Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote
Jamie Banks, chairman of the EXPO’s organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 65 or more stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
• To find out more visit eastlondonexpo.co.uk or contact Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow @EastLondonExpo for regular updates.