Cream of Barking and Dagenham businesses to attend east London exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds are expected to attend an annual exhibition promoting some of east London’s top businesses.
The East London EXPO, now in its fourth year, will see a variety of companies come together under one roof to show off their wares and meet and greet with potential new customers.
This year the event, supported by the Barking and Dagenham Post, will take place in the grounds of Barking Rugby Club in Gale Street, near to the A13, from 10am to 6pm on Wednesday, October 16.
It will include free business seminars throughout the day with a networking event from 6pm to 8pm.
Mary Clements, of the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, said: “It’s an opportunity for businesses to showcase themselves, which in turn helps to showcase the best of east London and Barking and Dagenham.”
You may also want to watch:
She explained exhibiting businesses had won large contracts in previous years which they said they “never would have got if they hadn’t been exhibiting”.
Those already filling some of the sought-after spots include media group Archant, owners of the Post and Recorder newspapers, business east, Garrods of Barking, and Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club.
- 1 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 5 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 8 Go green with the council's garden waste collection service
- 9 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 10 Dagenham boss McMahon insists Stockport are the best team in the league on paper
Jamie Banks, chairman of the EXPO’s organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 65 or more stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
• To find out more visit eastlondonexpo.co.uk or contact Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966, email email@example.com, or follow @EastLondonExpo for regular updates.