New industrial units to be developed in Dagenham
- Credit: Colliers International
New industrial units are set to be developed on a six-acre plot of land in Dagenham.
The project would involve up to 20 warehouse and trade units at the junction of Oxlow Lane and Rainham Road South, creating 165,000 sq ft of industrial space on the site of a former wholesale distributor.
A planning application has not yet been submitted but if approved, the site could generate a gross development value of around £50 million.
It is a joint venture between Credit Suisse Asset Management Global Real Estate, industrial developer and asset manager Chancerygate and real estate firm Hines.
Chancerygate’s Tom Faulkner said: “Our proposals for the scheme will address a shortage of high quality, new build warehousing supply in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Greg Cooper, Hines UK director of industrial and logistics, added: “In developing a range of units speculatively, we aim to attract a variety of different businesses to Dagenham.”
- 1 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 2 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 4 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 7 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 8 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 9 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 10 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced