New industrial units to be developed in Dagenham
- Credit: Colliers International
New industrial units are set to be developed on a six-acre plot of land in Dagenham.
The project would involve up to 20 warehouse and trade units at the junction of Oxlow Lane and Rainham Road South, creating 165,000 sq ft of industrial space on the site of a former wholesale distributor.
A planning application has not yet been submitted but if approved, the site could generate a gross development value of around £50 million.
It is a joint venture between Credit Suisse Asset Management Global Real Estate, industrial developer and asset manager Chancerygate and real estate firm Hines.
Chancerygate’s Tom Faulkner said: “Our proposals for the scheme will address a shortage of high quality, new build warehousing supply in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Greg Cooper, Hines UK director of industrial and logistics, added: “In developing a range of units speculatively, we aim to attract a variety of different businesses to Dagenham.”
- 1 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 2 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council