Dagenham trade show celebrates new look for store
- Credit: Archant
A national merchanting business has celebrated the refurbishment of its Dagenham shop with a trade show.
Parker Merchanting in Rainham Road South welcomed prospective customers from across the borough, including representatives from Barking and Dagenham Council.
Currently based in the company’s Leeds office, national operations manager Pete Clarney, 49, hopes the Dagenham shop will become the company’s flagship store within a few years.
He said: “It’s in a great location right on the main road and with our other partner business nearby it can be a one-stop shop for customers.
“A good few thousand pounds have been spent on the store’s facelift and it’s a really attractive place to trade.”
You may also want to watch:
A leading UK distributor of construction consumables, covering personal protective equipment, roadworks and site supplies, the Dagenham store will cover all of east London.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 8 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking