Dagenham trade show celebrates new look for store
- Credit: Archant
A national merchanting business has celebrated the refurbishment of its Dagenham shop with a trade show.
Parker Merchanting in Rainham Road South welcomed prospective customers from across the borough, including representatives from Barking and Dagenham Council.
Currently based in the company’s Leeds office, national operations manager Pete Clarney, 49, hopes the Dagenham shop will become the company’s flagship store within a few years.
He said: “It’s in a great location right on the main road and with our other partner business nearby it can be a one-stop shop for customers.
“A good few thousand pounds have been spent on the store’s facelift and it’s a really attractive place to trade.”
You may also want to watch:
A leading UK distributor of construction consumables, covering personal protective equipment, roadworks and site supplies, the Dagenham store will cover all of east London.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets