Dagenham writer helps businessmen launch successful careers
- Credit: Archant
A business coach has penned a book packed with pearls of wisdom from leading UK entrepreneurs to help young professionals make their mark on the market place.
City consultant Obi Abuchi, 34, wrote The Magic of Monday after conducting seminars and interviews with more than 75 businessmen including the former Millennium Dome boss P Y Gerbeau, TV leadership guru Rene Carayol and the former chairman of Shell Mark Moody-Stuart.
His resulting tale follows the trials and tribulations of a young professional coming across mentors who help him onto a successful career path.
Obi, of Western Avenue, Dagenham, said: “Woven into the fable, each chapter incorporates real advice and insight given by more than 75 successful leaders, entrepreneurs, senior executives and managers across the UK.
“This genre makes it easier to communicate timeless principles.
You may also want to watch:
“My vision was to inspire the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs and high level professionals with a winning mindset and equip them with the skills to make their mark on the world market place.”
The dad-of-three practices Neuro Lingusitic Programming and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
He currently heads a business consultancy called Motivatem in Canary Wharf.
The Magic of Monday: A Fable About The Winning Formula For Career Success is available from Amazon for £10.95 and costs £2.63 as a Kindle ebook.