Dagenham writer helps businessmen launch successful careers
- Credit: Archant
A business coach has penned a book packed with pearls of wisdom from leading UK entrepreneurs to help young professionals make their mark on the market place.
City consultant Obi Abuchi, 34, wrote The Magic of Monday after conducting seminars and interviews with more than 75 businessmen including the former Millennium Dome boss P Y Gerbeau, TV leadership guru Rene Carayol and the former chairman of Shell Mark Moody-Stuart.
His resulting tale follows the trials and tribulations of a young professional coming across mentors who help him onto a successful career path.
Obi, of Western Avenue, Dagenham, said: “Woven into the fable, each chapter incorporates real advice and insight given by more than 75 successful leaders, entrepreneurs, senior executives and managers across the UK.
“This genre makes it easier to communicate timeless principles.
“My vision was to inspire the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs and high level professionals with a winning mindset and equip them with the skills to make their mark on the world market place.”
The dad-of-three practices Neuro Lingusitic Programming and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 1 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 2 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 3 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 4 More than 300 homes finished at Beam Park as council leader visits
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
- 6 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
- 7 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 8 Man taken to hospital after fight reported on Heathway in Dagenham
- 9 Rainham and Dagenham MP calls for delay to ULEZ expansion
- 10 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
He currently heads a business consultancy called Motivatem in Canary Wharf.
The Magic of Monday: A Fable About The Winning Formula For Career Success is available from Amazon for £10.95 and costs £2.63 as a Kindle ebook.