Dagenham writer helps businessmen launch successful careers
- Credit: Archant
A business coach has penned a book packed with pearls of wisdom from leading UK entrepreneurs to help young professionals make their mark on the market place.
City consultant Obi Abuchi, 34, wrote The Magic of Monday after conducting seminars and interviews with more than 75 businessmen including the former Millennium Dome boss P Y Gerbeau, TV leadership guru Rene Carayol and the former chairman of Shell Mark Moody-Stuart.
His resulting tale follows the trials and tribulations of a young professional coming across mentors who help him onto a successful career path.
Obi, of Western Avenue, Dagenham, said: “Woven into the fable, each chapter incorporates real advice and insight given by more than 75 successful leaders, entrepreneurs, senior executives and managers across the UK.
“This genre makes it easier to communicate timeless principles.
You may also want to watch:
“My vision was to inspire the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs and high level professionals with a winning mindset and equip them with the skills to make their mark on the world market place.”
The dad-of-three practices Neuro Lingusitic Programming and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 1 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 2 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 3 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 4 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
He currently heads a business consultancy called Motivatem in Canary Wharf.
The Magic of Monday: A Fable About The Winning Formula For Career Success is available from Amazon for £10.95 and costs £2.63 as a Kindle ebook.