Dagenham writer helps businessmen launch successful careers
- Credit: Archant
A business coach has penned a book packed with pearls of wisdom from leading UK entrepreneurs to help young professionals make their mark on the market place.
City consultant Obi Abuchi, 34, wrote The Magic of Monday after conducting seminars and interviews with more than 75 businessmen including the former Millennium Dome boss P Y Gerbeau, TV leadership guru Rene Carayol and the former chairman of Shell Mark Moody-Stuart.
His resulting tale follows the trials and tribulations of a young professional coming across mentors who help him onto a successful career path.
Obi, of Western Avenue, Dagenham, said: “Woven into the fable, each chapter incorporates real advice and insight given by more than 75 successful leaders, entrepreneurs, senior executives and managers across the UK.
“This genre makes it easier to communicate timeless principles.
“My vision was to inspire the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs and high level professionals with a winning mindset and equip them with the skills to make their mark on the world market place.”
The dad-of-three practices Neuro Lingusitic Programming and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 ‘For the love of animals’: Group which reunites lost pets with their owners fundraises for specialist equipment
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
He currently heads a business consultancy called Motivatem in Canary Wharf.
The Magic of Monday: A Fable About The Winning Formula For Career Success is available from Amazon for £10.95 and costs £2.63 as a Kindle ebook.