East London Expo to boost business
SMALL companies will be taught how to attract web users and land contracts with multi-million pound organisations.
Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce will deliver the “web marketing” and “contracting” seminars during its first ever business fair in Dagenham on October 19.
Leading business players worth millions of pounds will attend the East London Expo helping exhibitors raise their profile, network and boost business opportunities.
Vicarage Field Shopping Centre in Barking, Dagenham & Redbridge FC and Barking and Dagenham Council are among 75 organisations already booked to attend the fair sponsored by the POST.
Seminars will include “inbound marketing” to boost a company’s profile online, expert tips to secure contracts with the public sector and large private companies and general marketing and finance. They will be free for exhibitors.
You may also want to watch:
Expo organiser Jamie Banks said: “Attending is a great way to tell other businesses that you exist.
“It will provide an excellent opportunity for every business in the area to meet each other and showcase their goods and services in a relaxed environment.”
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
- 10 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
The Expo will be held between 10am-6pm at the Sanofi-Aventis plant in Rainham Road South.
The organisers were last week working to make more stalls available set to cost �99 plus VAT.
Mr Banks added: “Barking and Dagenham East London Expo is a great opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services at competitive prices and aims to attract both buyers and suppliers.”
To sign up call 020 8591 6966 or email email@example.com.