East London Expo to boost business
SMALL companies will be taught how to attract web users and land contracts with multi-million pound organisations.
Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce will deliver the “web marketing” and “contracting” seminars during its first ever business fair in Dagenham on October 19.
Leading business players worth millions of pounds will attend the East London Expo helping exhibitors raise their profile, network and boost business opportunities.
Vicarage Field Shopping Centre in Barking, Dagenham & Redbridge FC and Barking and Dagenham Council are among 75 organisations already booked to attend the fair sponsored by the POST.
Seminars will include “inbound marketing” to boost a company’s profile online, expert tips to secure contracts with the public sector and large private companies and general marketing and finance. They will be free for exhibitors.
You may also want to watch:
Expo organiser Jamie Banks said: “Attending is a great way to tell other businesses that you exist.
“It will provide an excellent opportunity for every business in the area to meet each other and showcase their goods and services in a relaxed environment.”
- 1 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 2 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 3 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 4 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 5 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 6 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 7 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 8 Consultation launched on extension of public space order, including alcohol drinking ban
- 9 Matt Robinson set to agree new deal with Dagenham & Redbridge
- 10 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
The Expo will be held between 10am-6pm at the Sanofi-Aventis plant in Rainham Road South.
The organisers were last week working to make more stalls available set to cost �99 plus VAT.
Mr Banks added: “Barking and Dagenham East London Expo is a great opportunity for businesses to showcase their products and services at competitive prices and aims to attract both buyers and suppliers.”
To sign up call 020 8591 6966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.