East London gears up for annual EXPO
There is one week to go until the third annual East London EXPO takes place.
The event is to be held next Wednesday in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is expected to open the exhibition which will be followed by a networking session from 6pm to 8pm, showcasing their businesses.
The event is supported by media partner Archant, publisher of the Post.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of east London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
You may also want to watch:
One sponsor, Raffingers Stuart, has been included in the top 100 list of UK accountancy firms. Exhibitor Rev to Race will supply car simulators on the day and BK Security will give adult and baby first-aid demonstrations on the hour every hour.
If you are interested in exhibiting, call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people
- 8 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 9 Dagenham fall to heavy defeat at Eastleigh
- 10 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic