East London gears up for annual EXPO
There is one week to go until the third annual East London EXPO takes place.
The event is to be held next Wednesday in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is expected to open the exhibition which will be followed by a networking session from 6pm to 8pm, showcasing their businesses.
The event is supported by media partner Archant, publisher of the Post.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of east London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
You may also want to watch:
One sponsor, Raffingers Stuart, has been included in the top 100 list of UK accountancy firms. Exhibitor Rev to Race will supply car simulators on the day and BK Security will give adult and baby first-aid demonstrations on the hour every hour.
If you are interested in exhibiting, call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years