East London gears up for annual EXPO
There is one week to go until the third annual East London EXPO takes place.
The event is to be held next Wednesday in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Barking MP Margaret Hodge is expected to open the exhibition which will be followed by a networking session from 6pm to 8pm, showcasing their businesses.
The event is supported by media partner Archant, publisher of the Post.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of east London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
You may also want to watch:
One sponsor, Raffingers Stuart, has been included in the top 100 list of UK accountancy firms. Exhibitor Rev to Race will supply car simulators on the day and BK Security will give adult and baby first-aid demonstrations on the hour every hour.
If you are interested in exhibiting, call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out