Eric Pickles to address Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Companies from across the borough will have the chance to put their business questions to Eric Pickles this summer.
The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government will be guest of honour at an exclusive reception at Eastbury Manor House, Barking, on Tuesday, July 1.
Hosted by the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Mr Pickles will address local companies before opening up the floor to business questions.
The event is free to attend but booking is strictly required.
For more information or to confirm attendance contact Mary Clements email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend