Eric Pickles to address Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Companies from across the borough will have the chance to put their business questions to Eric Pickles this summer.
The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government will be guest of honour at an exclusive reception at Eastbury Manor House, Barking, on Tuesday, July 1.
Hosted by the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Mr Pickles will address local companies before opening up the floor to business questions.
The event is free to attend but booking is strictly required.
For more information or to confirm attendance contact Mary Clements firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police