Eric Pickles to address Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Companies from across the borough will have the chance to put their business questions to Eric Pickles this summer.
The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government will be guest of honour at an exclusive reception at Eastbury Manor House, Barking, on Tuesday, July 1.
Hosted by the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Mr Pickles will address local companies before opening up the floor to business questions.
The event is free to attend but booking is strictly required.
For more information or to confirm attendance contact Mary Clements firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers