Eric Pickles to address Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Companies from across the borough will have the chance to put their business questions to Eric Pickles this summer.
The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government will be guest of honour at an exclusive reception at Eastbury Manor House, Barking, on Tuesday, July 1.
Hosted by the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce, Mr Pickles will address local companies before opening up the floor to business questions.
The event is free to attend but booking is strictly required.
For more information or to confirm attendance contact Mary Clements email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars