Experts confirmed for Dagenham’s East London EXPO
Leading business experts are to share their top tips at this year’s East London EXPO.
The premier local business to business exhibition is due to take place in a marquee on the grounds the M&B club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, on October 10.
Supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post, the free to enter event will be immediately followed by a networking evening.
Free seminars already confirmed include The Courageous Markeeter where John Sealey will give his seminar on “Swot Your Competition with Courageous Marketing”, Optix Solutions, Alastair Banks will give a seminar on “How to dominate your Market using Email & Social Media” and Chris West, one of the Beermat Entrepreneurs will be talk about marketing.
Jamie Banks, Chairman of the organising committee, said: “East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base. Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
You may also want to watch:
About 100 stands from leading businesses are to be represented from from 10am to 6pm, with the networking event from 6pm to 8pm.
Two pre-EXPO events have been set up to give advice to those taking part. They take place tomorrow (23) and Wednesday September 19 at Sanofi, M&B Club, Dagenham Road, Romford, Essex RM7 0QX.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
The East London EXPO is now in its third year.
To find out more or book a place visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO