Deadline extended for business awards from Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for applications for the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce’s business awards has been extended to Monday, June 3.
It aims to celebrate the best of business in the borough and wants new and up and coming business people and enterprises to apply.
The Barking and Dagenham Post is sponsoring the awards.
Entering is billed as a way to promote business and gain recognition for achievements. It is also designed to celebrate and generate success.
There are twelve categories, including employee of the year, business growth and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the 11 normal categories will then be considered for Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2019.
Winners will be announced at a black tie dinner and ceremony. Tickets are on sale for that event for £42.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs
You can enter you or your business for free by visiting bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting an application form.