Deadline extended for business awards from Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for applications for the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce’s business awards has been extended to Monday, June 3.
It aims to celebrate the best of business in the borough and wants new and up and coming business people and enterprises to apply.
The Barking and Dagenham Post is sponsoring the awards.
Entering is billed as a way to promote business and gain recognition for achievements. It is also designed to celebrate and generate success.
There are twelve categories, including employee of the year, business growth and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the 11 normal categories will then be considered for Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2019.
Winners will be announced at a black tie dinner and ceremony. Tickets are on sale for that event for £42.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
You can enter you or your business for free by visiting bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com and requesting an application form.