Deadline extended for business awards from Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for applications for the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce’s business awards has been extended to Monday, June 3.
It aims to celebrate the best of business in the borough and wants new and up and coming business people and enterprises to apply.
The Barking and Dagenham Post is sponsoring the awards.
Entering is billed as a way to promote business and gain recognition for achievements. It is also designed to celebrate and generate success.
There are twelve categories, including employee of the year, business growth and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the 11 normal categories will then be considered for Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2019.
Winners will be announced at a black tie dinner and ceremony. Tickets are on sale for that event for £42.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Ban on antisocial behaviour around Dagenham Heathway station extended
- 3 Timeline: When false widow spiders have come to east London
- 4 NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- 5 Former Ford apprentices reunite at college - some after nearly five decades
- 6 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 7 Ex-footballer, Ford strike leader and Iranian embassy siege cop awarded Barking and Dagenham's highest accolade
- 8 Domestic abuse support hub opens in Barking
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 10 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
You can enter you or your business for free by visiting bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com and requesting an application form.