Deadline extended for business awards from Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for applications for the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce’s business awards has been extended to Monday, June 3.
It aims to celebrate the best of business in the borough and wants new and up and coming business people and enterprises to apply.
The Barking and Dagenham Post is sponsoring the awards.
Entering is billed as a way to promote business and gain recognition for achievements. It is also designed to celebrate and generate success.
There are twelve categories, including employee of the year, business growth and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
The winners of the 11 normal categories will then be considered for Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2019.
Winners will be announced at a black tie dinner and ceremony. Tickets are on sale for that event for £42.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
You can enter you or your business for free by visiting bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk or by emailing email@example.com and requesting an application form.