Deadline extended for business awards from Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce
- Credit: Archant
The deadline for applications for the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce’s business awards has been extended to Monday, June 3.
It aims to celebrate the best of business in the borough and wants new and up and coming business people and enterprises to apply.
The Barking and Dagenham Post is sponsoring the awards.
Entering is billed as a way to promote business and gain recognition for achievements. It is also designed to celebrate and generate success.
There are twelve categories, including employee of the year, business growth and customer service.
The winners of the 11 normal categories will then be considered for Barking & Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year 2019.
Winners will be announced at a black tie dinner and ceremony. Tickets are on sale for that event for £42.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 4 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 5 40 firefighters tackle Anchor Close blaze
- 6 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
- 9 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
- 10 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
You can enter you or your business for free by visiting bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting an application form.