Free plumbing apprenticeships for women offered in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A group of lucky women have the chance to become plumbers for free, thanks to a local vocational training centre.
Choice Training, on Wantz Road, Dagenham, is offering four free apprenticeships in a bid to make plumbing a more accessible career choice for females.
Normally costing upwards of £3,200, plus VAT, the Level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing Studies course will run two days a week for 36 weeks, starting in September 2014.
The offer is open to women of any age across the borough.
Those interested should email Sue Maw on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3719 5639 to arrange an interview.
For more information visit choicetrainingltd.co.uk.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Book examines police failings in Stephen Port investigation
- 9 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 10 Bow man charged with three offences after Dagenham stabbing