Free plumbing apprenticeships for women offered in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A group of lucky women have the chance to become plumbers for free, thanks to a local vocational training centre.
Choice Training, on Wantz Road, Dagenham, is offering four free apprenticeships in a bid to make plumbing a more accessible career choice for females.
Normally costing upwards of £3,200, plus VAT, the Level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing Studies course will run two days a week for 36 weeks, starting in September 2014.
The offer is open to women of any age across the borough.
Those interested should email Sue Maw on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3719 5639 to arrange an interview.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choicetrainingltd.co.uk.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham