Free plumbing apprenticeships for women offered in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A group of lucky women have the chance to become plumbers for free, thanks to a local vocational training centre.
Choice Training, on Wantz Road, Dagenham, is offering four free apprenticeships in a bid to make plumbing a more accessible career choice for females.
Normally costing upwards of £3,200, plus VAT, the Level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing Studies course will run two days a week for 36 weeks, starting in September 2014.
The offer is open to women of any age across the borough.
Those interested should email Sue Maw on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3719 5639 to arrange an interview.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choicetrainingltd.co.uk.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 3 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey