Free plumbing apprenticeships for women offered in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A group of lucky women have the chance to become plumbers for free, thanks to a local vocational training centre.
Choice Training, on Wantz Road, Dagenham, is offering four free apprenticeships in a bid to make plumbing a more accessible career choice for females.
Normally costing upwards of £3,200, plus VAT, the Level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing Studies course will run two days a week for 36 weeks, starting in September 2014.
The offer is open to women of any age across the borough.
Those interested should email Sue Maw on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3719 5639 to arrange an interview.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choicetrainingltd.co.uk.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils