Free plumbing apprenticeships for women offered in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A group of lucky women have the chance to become plumbers for free, thanks to a local vocational training centre.
Choice Training, on Wantz Road, Dagenham, is offering four free apprenticeships in a bid to make plumbing a more accessible career choice for females.
Normally costing upwards of £3,200, plus VAT, the Level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing Studies course will run two days a week for 36 weeks, starting in September 2014.
The offer is open to women of any age across the borough.
Those interested should email Sue Maw on email@example.com or call 020 3719 5639 to arrange an interview.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit choicetrainingltd.co.uk.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs