Glamour salon reaches marks ten year anniversary in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Hairdressers are celebrating ten years of trimming, colouring, cutting and blowdrying.
Glitz N Glamour is now in its tenth year as a business, five of which have been spent keeping customers content at their salon in Faircross Parade, Barking.
Owner Tracey Nicholson said: “We’ve had a few lows but generally I think we have gotten over everything that has been thrown at us.”
She said moving the business from Hainault, where it was founded in 2003, to Barking was the “best thing we did”.
The secret to success, according to Tracey, is customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I instill in my staff that everyone is an idividual and to just listen to want they want,” she said.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking