Glamour salon reaches marks ten year anniversary in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Hairdressers are celebrating ten years of trimming, colouring, cutting and blowdrying.
Glitz N Glamour is now in its tenth year as a business, five of which have been spent keeping customers content at their salon in Faircross Parade, Barking.
Owner Tracey Nicholson said: “We’ve had a few lows but generally I think we have gotten over everything that has been thrown at us.”
She said moving the business from Hainault, where it was founded in 2003, to Barking was the “best thing we did”.
The secret to success, according to Tracey, is customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I instill in my staff that everyone is an idividual and to just listen to want they want,” she said.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020