Glamour salon reaches marks ten year anniversary in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Hairdressers are celebrating ten years of trimming, colouring, cutting and blowdrying.
Glitz N Glamour is now in its tenth year as a business, five of which have been spent keeping customers content at their salon in Faircross Parade, Barking.
Owner Tracey Nicholson said: “We’ve had a few lows but generally I think we have gotten over everything that has been thrown at us.”
She said moving the business from Hainault, where it was founded in 2003, to Barking was the “best thing we did”.
The secret to success, according to Tracey, is customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I instill in my staff that everyone is an idividual and to just listen to want they want,” she said.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 3 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 7 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 8 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 9 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 10 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer