Glamour salon reaches marks ten year anniversary in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Hairdressers are celebrating ten years of trimming, colouring, cutting and blowdrying.
Glitz N Glamour is now in its tenth year as a business, five of which have been spent keeping customers content at their salon in Faircross Parade, Barking.
Owner Tracey Nicholson said: “We’ve had a few lows but generally I think we have gotten over everything that has been thrown at us.”
She said moving the business from Hainault, where it was founded in 2003, to Barking was the “best thing we did”.
The secret to success, according to Tracey, is customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
“I instill in my staff that everyone is an idividual and to just listen to want they want,” she said.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend