Google workshop in Dagenham to show businesses how to improve online presence
Search engine giant Google will be offering local businesses advice on how to make the most out of the internet.
Google is hosting a free workshop at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club in Victoria Road, Dagenham on May 3.
The company hopes to boost the country’s internet economy by showing businesses how to create websites, improve existing websites and how to market effectively online.
The workshops are aimed at a variety of businesses from entrepreneurs and one-man-band start-ups, to larger companies.
Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas is co-hosting the event, which runs between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses and in the long run will help to strengthen the local economy.”
Dan Cobley, managing director at Google UK, said: “Our goal is to get businesses of all sizes to understand the importance of the Internet and how easy it is to get online.”
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
To sign up go to uk.bookingbug.com/home/31808-Google-Juice-Bar. Places are limited.