Google workshop in Dagenham to show businesses how to improve online presence
Search engine giant Google will be offering local businesses advice on how to make the most out of the internet.
Google is hosting a free workshop at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club in Victoria Road, Dagenham on May 3.
The company hopes to boost the country’s internet economy by showing businesses how to create websites, improve existing websites and how to market effectively online.
The workshops are aimed at a variety of businesses from entrepreneurs and one-man-band start-ups, to larger companies.
Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas is co-hosting the event, which runs between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses and in the long run will help to strengthen the local economy.”
Dan Cobley, managing director at Google UK, said: “Our goal is to get businesses of all sizes to understand the importance of the Internet and how easy it is to get online.”
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 5 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 6 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
To sign up go to uk.bookingbug.com/home/31808-Google-Juice-Bar. Places are limited.