Google workshop in Dagenham to show businesses how to improve online presence
Search engine giant Google will be offering local businesses advice on how to make the most out of the internet.
Google is hosting a free workshop at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club in Victoria Road, Dagenham on May 3.
The company hopes to boost the country’s internet economy by showing businesses how to create websites, improve existing websites and how to market effectively online.
The workshops are aimed at a variety of businesses from entrepreneurs and one-man-band start-ups, to larger companies.
Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas is co-hosting the event, which runs between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses and in the long run will help to strengthen the local economy.”
Dan Cobley, managing director at Google UK, said: “Our goal is to get businesses of all sizes to understand the importance of the Internet and how easy it is to get online.”
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
To sign up go to uk.bookingbug.com/home/31808-Google-Juice-Bar. Places are limited.