Google workshop in Dagenham to show businesses how to improve online presence
Search engine giant Google will be offering local businesses advice on how to make the most out of the internet.
Google is hosting a free workshop at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club in Victoria Road, Dagenham on May 3.
The company hopes to boost the country’s internet economy by showing businesses how to create websites, improve existing websites and how to market effectively online.
The workshops are aimed at a variety of businesses from entrepreneurs and one-man-band start-ups, to larger companies.
Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas is co-hosting the event, which runs between 2.30pm and 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for local businesses and in the long run will help to strengthen the local economy.”
Dan Cobley, managing director at Google UK, said: “Our goal is to get businesses of all sizes to understand the importance of the Internet and how easy it is to get online.”
- 1 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity
- 4 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 5 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 6 More than 100 attend first session of gangs awareness workshop run by detective
- 7 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 8 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 9 Have the Covid-19 vaccine when the NHS contacts you
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
To sign up go to uk.bookingbug.com/home/31808-Google-Juice-Bar. Places are limited.