How you can help Barking and Dagenham Post keep our community together and informed
- Credit: Archant
In tough times like these, trusted local journalism helps keep you informed and helps keep our community together.
We know our area needs unbiased and fact-checked coverage more than ever. And we are committed to bringing you the latest news and important information in our newspapers and free websites, even as the impact of Covid-19 on our business makes it more difficult to do so.
That’s why I’m asking you to please help us with a contribution towards award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community. You can do that by clicking on the orange ‘Support Our Work’ box above this article and donating a one-off or recurring amount.
Every single gesture of support will keep the news flowing and help strengthen the breadth and quality of our coverage.
It will allow us to keep reporting on our area’s determined fight to beat the virus and to bounce back better than ever.
You may also want to watch:
I understand that your own financial security may be unknown at this time and that a lot of deserving groups and organisations are asking for your support.
Your help now would mean more than ever before and help us keep our community updated with important news and information as we all look towards a brighter future.
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 6 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
Lindsay Jones, Editor