How you can help Barking and Dagenham Post keep our community together and informed
- Credit: Archant
In tough times like these, trusted local journalism helps keep you informed and helps keep our community together.
We know our area needs unbiased and fact-checked coverage more than ever. And we are committed to bringing you the latest news and important information in our newspapers and free websites, even as the impact of Covid-19 on our business makes it more difficult to do so.
That’s why I’m asking you to please help us with a contribution towards award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community. You can do that by clicking on the orange ‘Support Our Work’ box above this article and donating a one-off or recurring amount.
Every single gesture of support will keep the news flowing and help strengthen the breadth and quality of our coverage.
It will allow us to keep reporting on our area’s determined fight to beat the virus and to bounce back better than ever.
You may also want to watch:
I understand that your own financial security may be unknown at this time and that a lot of deserving groups and organisations are asking for your support.
Your help now would mean more than ever before and help us keep our community updated with important news and information as we all look towards a brighter future.
- 1 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 2 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 4 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 5 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Go green with the council's garden waste collection service
- 8 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
Lindsay Jones, Editor