Hire firm offering supercars and luxury motors says it will have ‘positive impact’
- Credit: Archant
Ferraris, Lambourghinis and Rolls Royces might not be the first cars that come to mind when thinking of Barking – but a new luxury hire company is hoping to change all that.
Originally set up in 2006, Season Car Hire launched their new warehouse in the Abbey Wharf industrial estate, Kingsbridge Road, last Wednesday night.
Managing director Sarfraaz Pate, a former toolmaker for Ford, is looking forward to driving forward local business.
He said: “Barking offers a great location for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are just 25 minutes from central London and I believe we’re going to have a really positive impact on the local economy.
“In addition to car hire we also offer chauffeur services and all of our staff so we’re hoping to do business with local schools.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
“The company has come along way and we’re getting bigger and bigger and I’m really excited about the future.”
The company offer people the chance to hire out luxury cars for the whole weekend – with a fleet ranging from Ferrari 458 Italias to Lamborghini Aventador LP700s, and from Rolls Royce Phantoms to McLaren MP4 Spiders.
Season boasts an elite international client list, having delivered cars to customers at events such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
n For more information visit seasoncars.com.