Hire firm offering supercars and luxury motors says it will have ‘positive impact’
- Credit: Archant
Ferraris, Lambourghinis and Rolls Royces might not be the first cars that come to mind when thinking of Barking – but a new luxury hire company is hoping to change all that.
Originally set up in 2006, Season Car Hire launched their new warehouse in the Abbey Wharf industrial estate, Kingsbridge Road, last Wednesday night.
Managing director Sarfraaz Pate, a former toolmaker for Ford, is looking forward to driving forward local business.
He said: “Barking offers a great location for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are just 25 minutes from central London and I believe we’re going to have a really positive impact on the local economy.
“In addition to car hire we also offer chauffeur services and all of our staff so we’re hoping to do business with local schools.
- 1 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 2 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 3 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 7 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 8 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
“The company has come along way and we’re getting bigger and bigger and I’m really excited about the future.”
The company offer people the chance to hire out luxury cars for the whole weekend – with a fleet ranging from Ferrari 458 Italias to Lamborghini Aventador LP700s, and from Rolls Royce Phantoms to McLaren MP4 Spiders.
Season boasts an elite international client list, having delivered cars to customers at events such as the Monaco Grand Prix.
n For more information visit seasoncars.com.