Job fair to take place in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Are you unemployed and looking for work, or fed up in your job and wanting a change?
If so, the Dagenham job fair could have the role for you.
The event is taking place at CU London’s campus at the former Dagenham Civic Centre between 11am and 2pm on Wednesday, October 17.
Those living in Barking and Dagenham and interested in working in the retail, childcare, hospitality, security, warehouse, construction, customer service, health and social care sectors are encouraged to pop in to see what opportunities are available.
Councillor Sade Bright, cabinet member for employment, skills and aspiration said: “As London moves east, Barking and Dagenham is the capital’s growth opportunity and the council is doing everything to ensure that all of our residents benefit from it and no one is left behind.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether it be jobs, training and other opportunities to develop, we want to carry all of our residents along.”
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 8 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars