Job fair to take place in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Are you unemployed and looking for work, or fed up in your job and wanting a change?
If so, the Dagenham job fair could have the role for you.
The event is taking place at CU London’s campus at the former Dagenham Civic Centre between 11am and 2pm on Wednesday, October 17.
Those living in Barking and Dagenham and interested in working in the retail, childcare, hospitality, security, warehouse, construction, customer service, health and social care sectors are encouraged to pop in to see what opportunities are available.
Councillor Sade Bright, cabinet member for employment, skills and aspiration said: “As London moves east, Barking and Dagenham is the capital’s growth opportunity and the council is doing everything to ensure that all of our residents benefit from it and no one is left behind.
You may also want to watch:
“Whether it be jobs, training and other opportunities to develop, we want to carry all of our residents along.”
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 9 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 10 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford