Just a few days left to enter Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
Just a few days remain for local companies to enter the Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014 with the deadline closing at 5pm on Wednesday.
Kerry Cannadine, 28, launched her own ‘shabby-chic’ boutique Chic Dreams, in Church Street, Dagenham, just over two years ago.
Following a successful first 12 months she won the customer service prize at last year’s ceremony, but is targeting the sole trader prize this time around - a category she came runner-up in last time.
She said: “It was fantastic to win and great recognition for everyone to see.
“I’d urge any local businesses to enter, because the process itself is hugely beneficial as well.”
All those entering will get the chance to meet BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton du Beke, who will host the glitzy ceremony in July.
Entries are open to any businesses across the borough provided they have an operational presence within Barking and Dagenham but have to be submitted by Wednesday May 7.
- 1 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 2 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 3 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 4 Company fined in court over builder's skips in Dagenham and Chadwell Heath
- 5 Barking BikeFest comes to town
- 6 5 of the best things to do with kids in east London
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Elizabeth Line opens: Londoners enjoy first day of service
- 9 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 10 West Ham's Kurt Zouma admits to kicking and slapping his cat
For more information or to enter visit bdbawards.com