Just a few days left to enter Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
Just a few days remain for local companies to enter the Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014 with the deadline closing at 5pm on Wednesday.
Kerry Cannadine, 28, launched her own ‘shabby-chic’ boutique Chic Dreams, in Church Street, Dagenham, just over two years ago.
Following a successful first 12 months she won the customer service prize at last year’s ceremony, but is targeting the sole trader prize this time around - a category she came runner-up in last time.
She said: “It was fantastic to win and great recognition for everyone to see.
“I’d urge any local businesses to enter, because the process itself is hugely beneficial as well.”
You may also want to watch:
All those entering will get the chance to meet BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton du Beke, who will host the glitzy ceremony in July.
Entries are open to any businesses across the borough provided they have an operational presence within Barking and Dagenham but have to be submitted by Wednesday May 7.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
For more information or to enter visit bdbawards.com