Just a few days left to enter Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
Just a few days remain for local companies to enter the Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014 with the deadline closing at 5pm on Wednesday.
Kerry Cannadine, 28, launched her own ‘shabby-chic’ boutique Chic Dreams, in Church Street, Dagenham, just over two years ago.
Following a successful first 12 months she won the customer service prize at last year’s ceremony, but is targeting the sole trader prize this time around - a category she came runner-up in last time.
She said: “It was fantastic to win and great recognition for everyone to see.
“I’d urge any local businesses to enter, because the process itself is hugely beneficial as well.”
All those entering will get the chance to meet BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton du Beke, who will host the glitzy ceremony in July.
Entries are open to any businesses across the borough provided they have an operational presence within Barking and Dagenham but have to be submitted by Wednesday May 7.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 3 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 4 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
For more information or to enter visit bdbawards.com