Just a few days left to enter Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
Just a few days remain for local companies to enter the Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014 with the deadline closing at 5pm on Wednesday.
Kerry Cannadine, 28, launched her own ‘shabby-chic’ boutique Chic Dreams, in Church Street, Dagenham, just over two years ago.
Following a successful first 12 months she won the customer service prize at last year’s ceremony, but is targeting the sole trader prize this time around - a category she came runner-up in last time.
She said: “It was fantastic to win and great recognition for everyone to see.
“I’d urge any local businesses to enter, because the process itself is hugely beneficial as well.”
You may also want to watch:
All those entering will get the chance to meet BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton du Beke, who will host the glitzy ceremony in July.
Entries are open to any businesses across the borough provided they have an operational presence within Barking and Dagenham but have to be submitted by Wednesday May 7.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
For more information or to enter visit bdbawards.com