New logistics warehouse to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Logicor
A new logistics unit offering more than 230,000 sq ft of warehouse space is set to open in Dagenham.
Logic233, described as being the largest of its type within the M25, is located in Hindmans Way, close to the former Barking Reach power station.
Space in the warehouse, owned by Logicor, will be available to rent from May and also offers parking space for 144 cars and 49 tractors and trailers.
The building has been classified as having unrestricted B8 use - meaning storage or distribution - and also boasts fully refurbished office space.
Mike Best, director of asset management at Logicor, said: “Logic233 is a unique building providing 232,965 sq ft of high-quality warehouse space in a strategic inner-city London location.
You may also want to watch:
“As such, we have already received a great deal of interest in the newly available unit and we are excited to be formally bringing this building to the market.”
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning