New logistics warehouse to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Logicor
A new logistics unit offering more than 230,000 sq ft of warehouse space is set to open in Dagenham.
Logic233, described as being the largest of its type within the M25, is located in Hindmans Way, close to the former Barking Reach power station.
Space in the warehouse, owned by Logicor, will be available to rent from May and also offers parking space for 144 cars and 49 tractors and trailers.
The building has been classified as having unrestricted B8 use - meaning storage or distribution - and also boasts fully refurbished office space.
Mike Best, director of asset management at Logicor, said: “Logic233 is a unique building providing 232,965 sq ft of high-quality warehouse space in a strategic inner-city London location.
You may also want to watch:
“As such, we have already received a great deal of interest in the newly available unit and we are excited to be formally bringing this building to the market.”
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL