New logistics warehouse to open in Dagenham
- Credit: Logicor
A new logistics unit offering more than 230,000 sq ft of warehouse space is set to open in Dagenham.
Logic233, described as being the largest of its type within the M25, is located in Hindmans Way, close to the former Barking Reach power station.
Space in the warehouse, owned by Logicor, will be available to rent from May and also offers parking space for 144 cars and 49 tractors and trailers.
The building has been classified as having unrestricted B8 use - meaning storage or distribution - and also boasts fully refurbished office space.
Mike Best, director of asset management at Logicor, said: “Logic233 is a unique building providing 232,965 sq ft of high-quality warehouse space in a strategic inner-city London location.
You may also want to watch:
“As such, we have already received a great deal of interest in the newly available unit and we are excited to be formally bringing this building to the market.”
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars