Olympic security team dive in to sponsor business EXPO in Dagenham
One of the borough’s biggest employers which guarded the Aquatics Centre at the Olympic Park during London 2012 is sponsoring a leading business event in Dagenham.
Barking-based Charter Security, founded 33 years ago, is supporting the East London EXPO exhibition where 100 exhibitors will showcase their business expertise and seminars will take place.
The East London Business to Business exhibition is supported by Archant, publishers of the Post.
The event is due to take place on October 10 at the M&B Club, in the Sanofi-Aventis grounds, Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm. A networking evening follows from 6pm to 8pm and both are free to visitors.
Charter Survey is one of the most respected security providers in London and the south-east supplying fully trained SIA security specialists, mainly in the construction field.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East London EXPO said: “Their unrivalled expertise in manned guarding, keyholding, alarm response, concierge and front of house, control room and CCTV, mail room, dog handling, event and personal security has enabled them to successfully protect the assets of countless private and public sector organisations.”
In addition to the Olympics, recent work includes security for The Cutty Sark, Balfour Beatty’s flagship project, the regeneration of Blackfriars station and local authority work. Other work includes Waterloo Passenger Terminal and the Eurotunnel project from London to Ashford.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
Exhibitors already signed-up to the EXPO include Archant (publishers of the Post), Barking & Dagenham College, Prontaprint Barking, Fix Auto Dagenham, which is also a sponsor, Simply Loos, Rooff Limited, Oakleafe, Johnson Drainage Services and part of at least 100 exhibitiors.
This is the third year the event has run and is expected to be the biggest and best yet. Margaret Hodge, MP for Barking, is expected to open the event.
To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXP0