Police borough commander addresses Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Some of the borough’s businesses have gained a valuable insight into the state of the borough’s policing at a special networking evening.
Borough commander chief supt Sultan Taylor addressed Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce at an evening reception on Tuesday, November 24.
Speaking at the visitor centre of londoneast-uk, in Yew Tree Avenue, Dagenham, the bobby boss provided companies with a general update on the area and talked about how the operating environment has changed in the wake of the recent Paris terrorist attacks.
He also answered specific questions from companies in a Q and A session, covering topics such as retaining PCSOs and policing on the ground.
Before the session, the chamber held its AGM, which saw president Mark Bass re-elected for a third term.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race