Police borough commander addresses Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Some of the borough’s businesses have gained a valuable insight into the state of the borough’s policing at a special networking evening.
Borough commander chief supt Sultan Taylor addressed Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce at an evening reception on Tuesday, November 24.
Speaking at the visitor centre of londoneast-uk, in Yew Tree Avenue, Dagenham, the bobby boss provided companies with a general update on the area and talked about how the operating environment has changed in the wake of the recent Paris terrorist attacks.
He also answered specific questions from companies in a Q and A session, covering topics such as retaining PCSOs and policing on the ground.
Before the session, the chamber held its AGM, which saw president Mark Bass re-elected for a third term.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils