Police borough commander addresses Barking and Dagenham businesses
- Credit: Archant
Some of the borough’s businesses have gained a valuable insight into the state of the borough’s policing at a special networking evening.
Borough commander chief supt Sultan Taylor addressed Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce at an evening reception on Tuesday, November 24.
Speaking at the visitor centre of londoneast-uk, in Yew Tree Avenue, Dagenham, the bobby boss provided companies with a general update on the area and talked about how the operating environment has changed in the wake of the recent Paris terrorist attacks.
He also answered specific questions from companies in a Q and A session, covering topics such as retaining PCSOs and policing on the ground.
Before the session, the chamber held its AGM, which saw president Mark Bass re-elected for a third term.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce call Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham